Wednesday, October 22, 2014

10 First World Problems Of CERN Summer Students

I just gathered a few of our first world problems. I hope it will remind you of CERN :)
  1. "I wanted to work but I had to go to visit Google in Zurich."
  2. "I wanted to work but I had to shoot a video in the CERN data center..."
  3. "I wanted to work but I had to have coffee with my team."
  4. "I wanted to work but I had to go to the lectures."
  5. "I have too many franc and euro coins in my wallet. It's so confusing!"
  6. "Hmmm... I cannot decide which ice cream I want!"
  7. "My belly is hurting because I ate too much..."
  8. "I wanted to go to the pool, but it started raining."
  9. "There are too many parties. I don't know to which one to go tonight."
  10. "There was no free food today."


No comments:

Post a Comment