Saturday, September 20, 2014

The Ultimate List of Compliments from CERN :)

I took notes on the compliments I was given at CERN and it ended up being pretty amusing. A lot of these were given by people who had drunk some amount of alcohol but it doesn't make it less funny :) 

The first list includes the positive compliments:
  1. I love your cheeks! Can I touch them? I need to touch them! You have the perfect cheeks... They are so... elastic!
  2. Your skin is so... soft. 
  3. You're like a teddy bear. I feel like I could hurt you if I hug you tighter. 
  4. You have very unusual eye color. It's like... ocher. 
  5. You spoke Spanish like a native speaker - by a person who unfortunately doesn't speak Spanish...
  6. Your Spanish is really good - a person who actually does speak Spanish :)
  7. You know, Hana is special. You don't meet a girl like that very often.
  8. You smell nice.
  9. I really like your blog/post! - I love this one so much :)
  10. I love your haircut!
  11. Wait, how old are you? When did you have time to do all these things?
  12. The best of the Czech IT - This one sounds really funny to me :)
  13. You are hot! - I must confess that was about my temperature after touching my neck... 
  14. You are a very optimistic person. 
Ok, that was just enough of being "so sweet" and let's move on to the funny part:
  1. Your pants are disturbing. The pattern is just like my grandma's carpet.
  2. You had a nice ass when you came here, but now you're too fat.
  3. Your jacket looks like a plastic bag. - I still hope this was just a joke.
  4. You're my favorite Russian. 
  5. You're not fat. - Without me asking...
  6. Let me touch your shoulder. Wow, you actually do have some muscle!
  7. I know what you have in common! You and your sister have the same bags under and above your eyes when you smile.
I don't want to tag you to a specific comment but I want to remember later. So I am adding just a list of you. Thank you all for telling me such beautiful memorable things :)

by Markus, Petr, David, Andre, Nikodemos, Dimitris, Ricky, Mary, Sofia, Robert, Hana, Anti, Joao, Katrin, Laura, Bartek


No comments:

Post a Comment