Monday, June 15, 2015

Sofia in Prague aka “Oh, This Is Beautiful – Picture Time!”

A couple of weeks ago, my beloved and crazy Sofia announced me she’s coming to Prague in the beginning of June. Luckily enough, the time worked for me too so we knew another great adventure was ahead.

Sofia forwarded me her flight ticket and we exchanged phone numbers and then we didn’t have time to talk at all. So on the day she was supposed to come I woke up, hangover, and headed to the airport to pick her up, feeling very unsure about whether she’s actually on her way or not. And then she was there :)

We had a blast. It felt like we met yesterday but there was just so much more to share from the last year. I am so happy to have met Sofia and keep being inspired by her :) This young lady not only is killing her studies in the Netherlands but also has a startup with a product that sounds like from Star Trek to me. Ask her directly for more info. So for now she’s staying in the Netherlands and will keep doing cool stuff and changing the world.



Then we shared a ton of personal stuff, dreams, plans, stories, experiences… We also ended up walking around the Prague castle and the Old Town and taking a lot of naps :) Sofia invited her friend Paul to Prague who brought his son with him and the guys shared some more touristy information about Prague with us and also made us go to see some art. And of course we ate a lot of dumplings and drank a lot of Czech beer :) And took way too many selfies with Sofia :)

I felt like after a week of holidays after this weekend spent in my own city. Thank you guys for everything. Hope to see you in Geneva or the Netherlands!

1 comment: