Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The Best Summer(s) Of My Life

I think I already mentioned how awesome and life-changing the summer at CERN was for me. Probably numerous times. I just realized life doesn’t get much cooler than exploring the fabric of the universe and making anti-matter. (And making ice-cream with liquid nitrogen of course :)) It’s like living in a sci-fi movie.

Now when we were leaving CERN last year, a lot of us admitted that this was the best summer of our lives... So far. And this "so far" makes all the difference. The question that is left unanswered after being a Summer Student is: What the hell can I do to keep my life this awesome?


I already have the answer for this summer. In short, Robert, Jakub, and I are driving 16,000 kilometers from Europe to Mongolia in 15 years old car :) It should take about 6 weeks or something. Don’t worry, I’ll share the experience with you just like with CERN :) More info coming soon.

Now let the adventure begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment