Sunday, August 31, 2014

GVA -> PRG

I am so exhausted that I am not even sad about leaving anymore. I said goodbye and hugged so many people in the last days as probably never before. I know I will probably see most of my friends again, but I doubt we will ever meet altogether...

So my flight to Prague was at 7 am. I ended up sharing a taxi with Stathis at 4:30. It took 15 minutes to go to the airport and cost about 35 francs. Plus I bought the flight ticket for 25 francs (low-cost Swiss Air) and paid 80 francs for an extra piece of luggage. So it was 120 francs for everything which is nice I think.

My backpack ended up being 17 kilograms heavy, which made my back really sore after the whole day. I put the beds next to each other again and left. I was really happy to go to the airport with Stathis, I would have been way more nostalgic by myself.

When I arrived to Prague, it was 15 degrees and raining. Even worse than the weather Geneva. But it's home now. And it will be for some time. I will stay in my hometown for a week and then I go back to Prague and to my "normal" life.

My super heavy luggage
Proud of myself for making the beds
Back to Czech

3 comments:

  1. Take care! And please DO visit Cracov! I was not kidding with my invitations. 'Cause I won't hesitate to pester you for help next time I go to Prague for a concert. ;D Last time we tried to survive the night by hiding in KFCs and whatever was open. ^^ Here's a comment to hold me to my promise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bartek :) I will go to Cracov for sure, it just might take some time before I go you know. Let me know if you go to Prague!

      Delete
    2. Whenever it would be just ask if I still live there and you're set. ;)

      Delete