Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Morning Runs

So I started running on Sunday again. I had some cold and was tired before... you know. So I went running three days in a row now and what's even better is that I actually go in the morning! Isn't it great? I even took my GPS watch with me on Sunday to have a proof :) It felt really great considering it was after two weeks of doing nothing.

Here it is, my weekend course. I usually go to the vineyards behind CERN on the Swiss side, but the gate is closed over the weekend so I go to this little forest in France instead. It's just next to a golf course. I find it pretty cool to go running to a different country :)

And I hope I'll keep doing it daily. I always feel like I can do anything because I managed to go running in the morning and there are not so many more challenging things in the world, right? :)

I went running!

No comments:

Post a Comment