Thursday, August 14, 2014

Salsa Classes etc.

To be honest, I am super tired today. Fortunately, I have a back up plan for these situations. Pictures instead of stories. My sister Pavlina and her friend Hana left yesterday but we went to dance salsa with Sofia when they were still here. Since this is CERN, there are more guys than girls which is usually not the case when you go dancing anywhere.

One of the great things about CERN is that nobody is actually at home here. That implies people have a lot of time to do fun stuff after work and feel like sharing it with others. There are salsa classes, swing classes, student lectures, cooking events, trips, etc. Oh, and parties as well :) No, seriously. I love the fact that you can do so much here and it's actually organized by your friends and colleagues.

And now I'm really tired. I think it's because I realized I need to start working more seriously on my pre-thesis if I want to graduate next year. I also gave a mock presentation today but I'll elaborate on this more next week and probably upload a video or a link to it. I hope it won't be too embarrassing :)

Sofia, me, Pavlina

Sofia, Pavlina, Hana jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment