Sunday, August 24, 2014

I Am Too Lazy To Write A Proper Post Today

We went to a festival in Meyrin last night as it was Joaco's last night at CERN. So we went out with Luca, Julia, Mathias, and Anti. The whole place smelled of weed. It was so nice just to chill out, have some Chinese food, see some weird local people.

Luca was pretty sad about his roommate Yigit leaving and was asking everybody to sleep in his room so that he's not alone. After we came back to CERN Anti found out his hostel key card was not working, because he exchanged it for the working one by mistake. And I managed to break my key card by sitting on it. So after all the three of us slept in Luca's room.

It still feels weird that everybody is leaving this weekend but I'm more fine with it now. I think we will meet with the people who we want to meet.

Luca walking back to CERN

No comments:

Post a Comment