Sunday, August 17, 2014

Night in Zurich

Basically all of my crazy (mostly Greek) friends left for a road trip to Italy and I thought I would work on Friday night. However, my friend Roman was supposed to take a plane to Switzerland and we originally thought we would meet, but he flew to Zurich and I thought it’s a little too far for me to go there just to see him for a few hours.

I’ve felt tired or a little sick in the last days but Roman persuaded me in the last minute to take a train and go to Zurich. So I went to Geneva, took a super expensive Swiss train for the first and hopefully last time, saw a few ridiculously beautiful lakes, vineyards, and rainbows on my way, and came to Zurich at 10 pm.

We had a great time and the crazy money for the ticket was worth it.  Next time I can take a plane to Prague, it would be probably cheaper :)





No comments:

Post a Comment