Saturday, August 2, 2014

I Feel So Free aka Short Hair

I wanted to cut my hair numerous times but I usually had a boyfriend who didn't really the idea so I never did. The point is I never spent much time taking care of my hair anyway. I just washed it, didn't really use a hairdryer or hairbrush and I usually made a ponytail to keep things simple. I really don't want to spend unnecessary time in the morning caring about how I look. I prefer getting more sleep :)

When my roommate Sofia cut her hair on Thursday, I remembered I actually wanted to try it as well. By the way, she looks terrific. So I did some crowd-sourcing and asked my friends about what they thought. Thank you for all the compliments on my long hair guys! :) I really appreciate your help and I'm happy we got in touch with some of you who I don't get to see often. 

I asked two almost professional hairdressers from CERN, Ana from Spain and Eva from Germany, to cut my hair. We went to Restaurant 1 and did it just in front of the part of the accelerator. How classy! :) I originally thought I would shave it really short but we needed to cut it first anyway. In the very beginning we cut my ponytail off. It took like three minutes to cut it by the great scissors we had.


Somewhere in the middle of the process of randomly cutting my hair, the girls said that it actually looked like a pretty decent haircut like that. And they were right. So they just polished some details and you can see the result in the picture. I feel like I should have done it ages ago. It feels so great.

I think Eva and Ana will now basically become professional. I already met three guys who wanted haircut from them in last two hours. Oh, and I need to go running as soon as possible. I'm so excited to find out how it feels now!





No comments:

Post a Comment