Sunday, July 13, 2014

Geneva Lake Parade

Petr and I went to Lake Parade yesterday. We left later to be able to stay for the party at night, but we came just on time to get soaked by the rain. Fortunately, we met with Tana from Slovakia, who had an umbrella and some food :) 


After the rain, we followed the parade to the Parc La Grange, where the evening event was held. Since we had some time, we took a break from the noise and went to see the park. I really liked it. The trees were huge and old and it was a nice walk. We also met some random girls from Slovakia at the restrooms :)


Then we went back to the lake to have some beer and watch an epic sunset over the lake and the Jura Mountains. As you can see, it was amazing. After a few hours of walking, it felt great.


We had a funny view of a bathroom place. It ruined the romantic atmosphere though... :) At one point, there were ten guys queuing to go to the bathroom. I was wondering how many thousand people could watch them from the bank :) 

Anyway, after the sun set, we went dancing and had a great time which I'm not going to describe in more detail here. I've never been to anything like that before and I liked it a lot. Maybe I could go dancing more often. 


No comments:

Post a Comment