Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I'm Famous Now

I'm famous! :) I mean I have a profile on the openlab website :) It always takes ages for me to write something as short as this in a coherent way. Thank you for editing, Stephen! So this is how my short bio looks like.


Hana is currently pursuing her Masters in Applied Software Engineering at Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic. Before coming to CERN, she worked as an IT architect in banking and as a Researcher in Statistics and Big Data.

As an openlab Summer Student, Hana has been working at CERN IT Data & Storage Services with Luca Mascetti. She has been improving and consolidating the analytics, the manageability and the user interface of a monitoring framework for EOS, a multi-Petabyte disk storage used by both LHC and non-LHC experiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment