Monday, July 21, 2014

Morcheeba Concert at Montreux Jazz Festival

Epic! I loved Montreux! The place is insanely beautiful. We took a car with Lada, Czech Technical Student. We were three Summer Students, Eva, Aman, and I, and went to Morcheeba concert together.


First, we walked around the place. It was really crowded but the walk along the lake was nice in the evening sun. The Geneva Lake is so pretty with those mountains all around...



The concert was great. I need to do that more often. Morcheeba sounds even better live. I wish I had a voice like that... Eva and I were surprised to be basically the youngest guys in the audience. Not a big deal, just interesting :) We had a great time.



Montreux got even more crowded after the concert so we just left and were back to get some reasonable rest before the rest of the weekend. Thank you everybody for the great night in Montreux!






No comments:

Post a Comment