Sunday, July 6, 2014

First Time in Geneva

I went to Geneva for the first time. We went together with a pretty big group of Summer Students, we were randomly meeting and getting lost in Geneva, walking in circles around the main train station and having fun :) We eventually went to a guided tour at United Nations Office and I was pretty surprised how much I liked it. 


Some of the highlights were cheap kebab and Turkish beer, riding a flying superconductor at Science Night and buying my monthly transport pass in French. So happy, excited, and proud of myself right now. 

Anyway, I'm really exhausted so I'm just including a picture of the ridiculously beautiful Jet d'Eau, the famous local fountain in Lake Geneva, with a small rainbow. More details tomorrow. Good night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment