Sunday, July 6, 2014

Trip to Geneva Vol. 2

And this is why I should write what happened the day it happened. I had so much to tell last night and I've forgotten it all by now... Anyway, we went to Geneva today as well. The point is that it was 30 degrees and sunny despite all weather forecasts :) It was probably one of the nicest days of the summer. 

We went to the lake and chilled out at a lighthouse at Pâquis Area with an amazing view of the city center and the fountain. I cannot even remember when I felt as relaxed as today. Thank you guys for the great day!

Surprisingly, even though there were about five Greeks and some guys from Spain and Portugal, I was the most tanned person in the company. I think it's a pretty funny statistical fluctuation :)

As you can see, this picture was photobombed by one of my Greek friends Alex. I think it gives a better idea of today than the ones without him :)  


3 comments: