Monday, July 14, 2014

I Went Running!

Well, I already went running a few times with Markus and it was great. The surroundings of CERN are just beautiful. I keep being so positive... Maybe I should write a more depressed post once in a while... But not today! 

I went through the back gate behind Pump Hall and ran towards a stream in a narrow forested area 15 minutes away from CERN, where we actually went with Markus before. You run along vineyards and sunflowers. Like a dream :) This time the weather was just ridiculously great and I had some time so I ended up continuing to explore a forest a little further and came back after almost an hour. 

Since it was raining a lot last week, the forests are pretty soaked now and it was rather difficult to run in the mud. But it felt so good to run in the shade completely lost in a forest I've never been before :) Next time I'll take shoes for orienteering and keep exploring. 


No comments:

Post a Comment