Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I'm at CERN, baby!

I'm back! I mean I'm starting a blog again. However, there are a few differences this time. I will write in English, because I don't want to make my friends who don't speak Czech read the funny stuff you get when you try to translate something with Google translator :) I hope my grandma will cope or someone will help her. (Hello, grandma!) I also think there might be also some non-Czech people out there who are interested in CERN Summer Student Program or the openlab version. And I also think I need to practice English rather than Czech.

The old blog about Union College was deleted, because my.opera just discontinued the service. So I downloaded the posts and tried to move it to wordpress but I wasn't successful and now I'm too pissed off to keep trying. I guess I will try to do it later at some point... For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, just ignore this paragraph :)

I also decided to change the way I upload posts. This time, I want to upload a picture a day with a small comment so that I will hopefully end up with something like a journal. Let's see how it turns out :)

I hope you'll enjoy this experience with me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment